- Definitions –
- “Account” shall refer to the user generated account that is hosted on the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga and can be created subject to the submission of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information by the user.
- “Act” shall refer to the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended from time to time.
- “Personal information” shall mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person, such as name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers etc.
- “Non-Personal Information” shall include Your geographic location, details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system or device, the duration of Your stay on the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga along with the date, time of Your access etc.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to: password(s); financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; Information regarding bank transactions, statements of accounts, PAN Numbers and any detail relating to the above as provided to a body corporate for providing service; and any of the information received under above clauses by a body corporate for processing, storing or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- “Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga” shall mean the SSS’s Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga to enable you to give access to you for the Service chosen by you.
- Objective for Collection of Information – The Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information is collected from users when the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga is being accessed for the use Service or program chosen by You, at the time of registering for the Service of Sri Siddha Sanmarga or at any time when You make changes to Your profile, Account etc in the Webiste. The objectives for collection of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information are following:
- to enhance Your experience of use of the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga or Service availed by You;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services offered on the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga;
- to provide You with information about Our Services available on the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga and to send You information, materials, and offers from Us;
- to update You with important information regarding the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga, changes in Terms and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that We believe may be of interest to You;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to permit employees, consultants, associates, vendor for IT services, affiliates and agents of SSS (together, the “SSS Entities”) who may need to contact users who have bought Our Product or Services from the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga to facilitate installation, customer service and any other Product or Services related support;
- to determine any security breaches, device contaminant or virus and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to resolve disputes, if any.
- Account Information: We may collect Your Personal Information such as email address, name, phone number etc., and Sensitive Personal Information such as credit card/debit card/ other payment instrument details; information provided by You to fulfil the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) requirements, etc. You may also add other information to Your Account, such as a profile name, profile picture, testimonials, reviews, feedback and status message.
- Messages: If You use the Feedback Section in the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga or communicate to SSS through any mode or facility available on the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga or outside Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga, We will collect the communication exchanged between You and other users of the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga, which may pertain to Your messages, photos, videos, files etc. or any queries raised by You.
- Voice calls: We record Your voice calls made to our Contact Number, for maintaining quality and for audit purposes.
- Log Information: We collect Non-Personal Information about Your Account such as log files, and performance logs and reports, when You use our Services or interact with others using our Services.
- Transactional Information: If You undertake a transaction on Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga, We may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, billing address, data from third party payment aggregators or gateways processing Your payment.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect device specific Non-Personal Information such as e-mail address, Internet Protocol (IP), password, browser data, computer version, operating system, purchase history, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga (including date and time); cookie number; products You viewed or searched for; and any phone number used to call Our Contact in respect to Service or any other issue faced by You including phone number when You use our Website, access, or use Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga. We collect device location information if You use Our location features.
- Status Information: We collect information about Your online and status message changes, such as Your “online status”, Your “last seen status”, and Your last updated status message.
- Third-Party Information – We work with third-party providers who help Us in operating, improving, understanding, customizing, supporting, and marketing Our Services. When You use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern Your use of those services.
- Sharing of Personal Information – Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information is an important part of us providing you Services and We share the same with SSS Entities. SSS and employees, consultants, affiliates and agents (together, the “SSS Entities”)
- Promotional offers/marketing/advertisement – We may share Your Personal Information with SSS Entities for the purposes of marketing outreach and advertisement.
- Legal compliance – We may share Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to comply with the applicable Law, enforce our Policies and Agreements or when directed by any court, tribunal, regulator or any government authority or legal process. We may also share Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information with other entities and government authorities for detecting, mitigating, investigate fraudulent activities and breach of our intellectual property rights related to our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga.
- Managing of Your Account and retention of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information – You may delete Your Account after the time period of the program for which you have chosen Membership or revoke Your consent to Our use of the information provided to Us.
We may retain some of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information after the deletion of Your Account or such data, only for legitimate business or legal purposes such as security, fraud prevention or financial record-keeping or as otherwise mandated under applicable Law. When You delete Your Account or such data, We follow a deletion process to make sure that Your data is safely and completely removed from Our servers or retained only in anonymized form.
- Options available to You at any time while using the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga – You will always have access to Your Account information and Your purchase transactions in Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga evolves. In addition, You may at any time while using the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga –
- choose not to provide any information sought to be collected.
- request to review and correct, amend or update Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. When You update such information, We usually keep a copy of the previous version for Our records.
- you can, at any time while using the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga withdraw Your consent given earlier to Our Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga to use Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. However, such withdrawal of consent must be duly communicated to us in writing.
- If you do not wish to receive any e-mails or advertisement/promotional offers, please adjust Your Account preferences in the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga.
- Data Security – We have employed robust, reasonable and up to date physical and electronic procedural, technical and administrative security measures to protect Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorised and unlawful interception and dissemination.
We request You to undertake caution if You are providing Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information over any publicly accessible part of the Website of Sri Siddha Sanmarga. We urge You not to share Your Account details and password with anyone. It is Your responsibility to ensure Your Account details remain confidential and no unauthorised person gets access to these.