Terms of Service
Sri Siddha Sanmarga: Terms of Service
If you are not eligible, or do not agree to the Terms, then you do not have our permission to use the Service.
These Terms provide that all disputes between you and SSS with respect to your use of the Service will be resolved mutually first, and, if dispute remain unresolved, shall be adjudicated as per Dispute Resolution Mechanism mentioned under these Terms. Your rights will be determined to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. Please review Section 25 (“Dispute Resolution”) of the Terms below for the details regarding your agreement to resolve any disputes with SSS.
- The Service Overview – The Service is intended to provide you with program known as Savyasachi and Ekasantagrahi which are capability and competency building program designed to help you grow at a rapid pace through neurocognitive reprogramming of brain. The Service shall have live lectures, guided meditations, yogic exercises, daily tasks, online webinars and such other facilities as informed to you after you register to the chosen program.
You understand and agree that the Service is intended to be used while in a safe place. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you assume all risk and SSS is not responsible for any harm to you or others that may occur from your use of the Service. The Services are only available for your private use and not intended for commercial use. You are solely responsible for any information, images, videos, or other content or materials you upload to or transmit through any sources related to program chosen by you (“Communications Data”).
- Eligibility. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that –
- you have understood the details of the program chosen by you. For clarity, any enrolment of the Service by a child having age below 18 years shall be done through their parent or legal guardian only.
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service;
- your enrolment, registration and your use of the Service is based on correct information provided by you of your identity; and
- Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must enroll for the program suitable to your requirements after understanding the payment option suitable for you as offered by SSS on the Website or through any other medium to you. When you enroll for the program, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, password and other relevant details. You agree that the profile information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. You understand and agree that as part of the enrollment and registration process we may use this information for you to use the Service. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account after registration for the program.
- Fees for the Services. SSS offers the choice of program based on your requirements named as Savyasachi for six-month period (Silver Membership) and Ekasantagrahi for twelve-month period (Golden Membership) upon payment of as per subscription plan chosen by you (“Membership”). By registering or enrolling for the membership to the program of your choice, you get access to the features of the program chosen by you during the time it is valid, subject to these Terms. All Memberships are paid as per subscription plan chosen by you for the respective program. Payments shall be made as per procedure provided in Section 4.8. If you take the Membership for any program based on your requirement, you agree:
- to the specific terms for such Membership;
- to pay the applicable fees and any taxes, if any, related to such program; and
4.1. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided in these Terms or in any Membership specific terms.
4.2. All amounts are payable and charged:
(i) for Service or the program chosen by you, at the time you enroll for such program; and
(ii) at the time of each renewal period of such Membership or upgrade from Silver Membership to Golden Membership until you cancel the Membership.
4.3. You may at any time terminate a Membership, in which case your Membership will still be valid for the Membership time you have already paid for. You will not receive a refund of the fees paid for the chosen program or Service, if you decide to cancel it before the end of a Membership period.
4.4. If you have any concerns or objections regarding fees or any charges, you agree to raise them with SSS first and you agree not to cancel or reject any credit card or Website Provider charges unless you have made a reasonable attempt at resolving the matter directly with SSS.
4.5. SSS reserves the right to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances, such as, if your credit card is declined, or in other circumstances which SSS in its sole discretion deems appropriate. SSS also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity in connection with your Membership. SSS shall refund the charges for Membership that we do not process or cancel.
4.6. SSS reserves the right to change the fees for Membership at any time and SSS will notify you in advance of such changes becoming effective. Changes in the fees will not apply retroactively and will only apply for Membership renewals after such changes in the fees have been communicated to you. If you do not agree with the changes to the fee mentioned at the time of renewals of Membership, you may choose not to renew your Membership.
4.7. You understand that before you enroll or register for any program of your choice or to avail Services, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged as per subscription plan chosen by you. All fees for Membership are non-refundable, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. If your payment is not successful, the benefits and features of program to avail Services you selected will be suspended until payment is received.
4.8. SSS is only providing a link to the Payment Gateway Service provider which will enable you to pay online for the program to avail Services. For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other pages outside Website. In addition, you may have link to other online portals or Website. SSS cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other Payment Gateway Service provider, even if you access them using Website. SSS can make no warranty or guarantee regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not under control of SSS and it is recommended by SSS that you check the policy of each such Payment Gateway Service provider you visit, or link, if you have any concerns or questions.
4.9 You understand that if you have chosen to pay for the Membership in installments, you are liable to pay the amount before the due date when it falls due or upon demand of SSS. If you are unable to pay the due amount for the chosen Membership before the due date, SSS reserves its right to suspend or terminate your access to features of the program or Service till such payment is made.
If any Payment Gateway Service Provider imposes any taxes or charges, the same shall be borne by you and you undertake to indemnify SSS from any future claims.
You agree to indemnify and hold SSS harmless against all claims, losses, damages and actions in relation to any dispute relating to online payment gateway. SSS shall not be liable for any such loss or damage that may be suffered by you as a result of such usage of online payment gateway.
All payments will be processed on the basis of the information that you provide. SSS does not accept any liability if you make a mistake while processing.
Once the payment has been confirmed online, you will be given a transaction number. Please note the transaction number and quote, when required, in any queries relating to the payment.
- Free Services and Trial Memberships. SSS may offer various portions of the program to avail Services free of charge to users but SSS reserve the right at any time, in its sole discretion, to alter or remove these offerings of free content and trial Membership. The terms of any free Services or trial Membership are specific only to the particular program or Membership for which it will be offered.
- Licenses –
- Limited License. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, SSS grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to –
(i) access the Website and features of program or Service for which you have registered and use it solely in object code format, and for your personal, non-commercial use and for lawful purposes, on devices that you own or control, and
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent permitted by applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not at any time, directly or indirectly, and may not permit any other person to:
(i) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service or any part thereof;
(ii) reverse engineer, decompile, or make modifications to the Service or any part thereof; or
(iii) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service or any part thereof, including any security or access control mechanism.
If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
- Reservation of Rights. SSS reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted under these Terms, nothing in these Terms grants, by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise, to you or any third party any intellectual property rights or other right, title, or interest in or to the SSS intellectual property or any information or material available in Website or as part of Service. All right, title, or interest in any Services, Product(s), Material and any information provided in Website shall be exclusive intellectual property of SSS.
- Open Source Software. The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute such components (“Open Source Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to prevent, restrict, or otherwise prevent or restrict you from obtaining such Open Source Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of such Open Source Components there under.
- Medical Disclaimer. SSS is a provider of Service which enhances capability of a person and no program or Service in any way implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, to ascertain the state of your health, or to be a substitute for professional medical care. SSS makes no claims, representations or guarantees that the Service provides a therapeutic or similar benefit. Any advice or access to other materials available through the Service or Website is intended for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be relied upon and are not a substitute for professional medical advice based on your individual condition and circumstances.
- Consent to Communications and Monitoring/Recording of Voice Calls and Text Messages Made Through the Service. By providing us with your contact information and using the Service, you agree to receive communications, including via e-mail and messages (including text and Whatsapp messages and calls), and push notifications from or on behalf of SSS using the Service at the email address or mobile/telephone number you provided even if that number is on Do Not Call List. These calls and messages may be for informational purposes, such as to provide you with the information.
SSS may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor and/or record calls and text message-based communications for SSS purposes, such as quality assurance and training purposes and to protect our rights and the rights of others, and you hereby consent to such monitoring and recording.
You understand and agree that you may continue to receive communications while SSS processes your opt-out request, and you may also receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out request.
- Notifications and Automatic Alerts. Under some circumstances, SSS may present you with notifications, prompts with links to additional information, or suggested actions based on SSS’s analysis of your Communications Data and other information you have provided to SSS. SSS makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any push notifications. You accept that any reliance on these notifications will be at your own risk, and SSS disclaims all liability arising from your use of them or reliance upon them. You agree that SSS may send notifications to your device for Service-related or marketing purposes, if they are enabled.
- User Content.
- User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service or Website may permit you to upload content in relation to the Service availed, including Communications Data and other messages, reviews, images, data, text, and other types of information (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service or in Website. You retain any moral rights, and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post in relation to the Service as permitted under applicable law.
- User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting or publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
(i) you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize SSS and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by the Service, SSS, and these Terms; and
(ii) your User Content, and the use of the Service as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not –
(x) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
(y) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or
(z) cause SSS to violate any law or regulation, including laws related to the privacy of personal or health information.
- User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to monitor, edit, or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content or any failure to review or act upon User Content. SSS may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. To the fullest extent allowed under applicable law, you agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against SSS with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content, to the fullest extent allowed under applicable law. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice.
- Prohibited Conduct. By using the Service or registering or enrolling for the program of your choice, you agree not to, directly or indirectly, and may not permit any Authorized Users or any other person to:
- use or access the features of Service or Membership –
(i) from a jurisdiction where such use or access is not authorized,
(ii) for any illegal purpose, or
(iii) in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- conduct activities that may be harmful to others or that could damage SSS’s reputation;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right, or violating any third party privacy right;
- post, upload, or distribute marketing or advertising links, if any or content, or any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate for the purpose of Membership, Service and Website;
- use scrapers, robots, or other data gathering devices not provided by SSS on or through the Service;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by –
(i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or
(ii) reverse engineering, decompiling, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service, including the Website; or
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by –
(i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code;
(ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service;
(iii) attempting to collect personal information, Communications Data, or other information about another user or third party; or
(iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation or accreditation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your account registration information;
- modify, translate, or create derivative works, adaptations or compilations of, or based on, the Service or part thereof, or use, copy or reproduce the Service or any part thereof other than as expressly permitted for personal use in these Terms;
- use the Service during any activity that may distract you from safely using the Service; for example, using the Service while driving or operating machinery;
- assign, sublicense, misuse, lease, sell, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material;
- Third-Party Services and Linked Website or Websites. Websites and services provided by third parties are not under our control, and SSS is not responsible for any third party services.
- 13. Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission from us to use any features of the program for availed Service will terminate without any refund of Fees. In addition, SSS may in its sole discretion terminate your user account or suspend or terminate your access to use any features of the program for availed Service at any time if you violate any provision of these Terms. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service due to your violation of any provision of these Terms or inability to use the Service. Upon the termination of your account, any aspect of the Service, or this agreement for any reason, SSS may at its option delete any data you submitted through the Service.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software applications, our informed consent forms, if applicable, or rules that are applicable to a particular feature or content on the Service. All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Services and all features of the program are owned and operated by SSS. The materials provided in audio, video, documents and other forms, visual interfaces, graphics, design, course materials, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service including all intellectual property (“Materials”) provided by SSS are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of SSS or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by SSS, you may not make use of the Materials. SSS reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Subcontractors. You hereby consent to SSS’s engagement of third parties (including SSS’s affiliates) to perform, provide, or support the performance or provision of, all or any portion of the Service or Website.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input or suggestions regarding your experience with the Services (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant SSS an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit such Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you are responsible for your use of the Service and take benefit of the all features of the program chosen by you, and you will defend and indemnify SSS and employees, consultants, affiliates and agents (together, the “SSS Entities”) from and against every claim, liability, damage, loss, and expense, including legal expenses and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with –
- your access to, use of, or alleged use of, the Service or features of the program;
- your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation;
- your violation of any third-party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right;
- any dispute or issue between you and any third party; and
- fraud, intentional misconduct, criminal acts, gross negligence, or negligence committed by you. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of that claim.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties. The Service and all materials, products, and content available through the Website or related to program and Service are provided to you on “as is” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied. SSS disclaim, and you hereby expressly waive, all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, relating to the Service and all materials, products, and content available through the Service, including –
(a) any implied warranty, title, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement;
(b) any warranty arising out of course of dealing or usage; and
(c) any warranty as to whether the communications data or other information available through or transmitted by the Service is true, complete or accurate. The SSS entities do not warrant that the Service or any portion of the Service, or any materials or content offered through the Service, will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components, and do not warrant that any of those issues will be corrected.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from SSS or any materials or content available through the Service will create any warranty regarding any of the SSS Service that is not expressly stated in these terms. You assume all risk for any harm or damage that may result to you from your use of or access to the Service, your dealing with any other Service user, and any materials or content available through the Service. You understand and agree that you use the Service, and use, access, download, or otherwise obtain materials or content through the Service and any associated sites or Services, at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your property (including your computer system or mobile device used in connection with the Service), or the loss of data that results from the use of the Service or the download or use of that material or content.
You are made aware that for the Website and all features of the program and Service to function properly, you must also grant us the right to use the features of your device, as well as send you push notifications to the extent necessary to operate and maintain the Service.
The above paragraphs apply to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the SSS be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including damages for increased costs, diminution in value or lost business, production, revenues, or profits, goodwill, reputation, or any other intangible loss) arising out of or relating to these terms or your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use the Service or any materials, products, or content available on or through the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute, or any other legal theory, and whether or not any SSS entity has been informed of the possibility of damage.
The aggregate liability of the SSS entities to you for all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Terms or your use of or any inability to use any portion of the Service, program chosen by you, or otherwise under these Terms, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, is limited to the fifty percent of amount in INR you have paid for a program to avail Service, if any, and not more than the fifty percent of amount paid by you for a program to avail Service.
- Force Majeure. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, SSS will be excused from performance under these Terms for any period that it is prevented from or delayed in performing any obligations pursuant to these Terms, in whole or in part, as a result of a Force Majeure Event. For purposes of this section, “Force Majeure Event” means an event or series of events caused by or resulting from any of the following –
(a) weather conditions or other elements of nature or acts of God;
(b) acts of war, acts of terrorism, insurrection, riots, civil disorders or rebellion;
(c) pandemic including COVID – 19, government restriction and lockdown due to pandemic and other such events;
(d) labor strikes;
(e) telecommunications, network, computer, server or Internet disruption or downtime;
(f) unauthorized access to SSS’s information technology systems by third parties; or
(g) other causes beyond the reasonable control of SSS.
- Governing Law and Venue. These Terms and your use of the Service are governed by the laws of India. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, then you and SSS agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Secunderabad, for the purpose of litigating any dispute, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction thereof.
- Dispute Resolution. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to Terms, the parties shall attempt to mutually settle that dispute amicably or through mediation and if the parties fail to settle the dispute by mediation, aggrieved party can initiate legal proceedings against the other before the courts located within Secunderabad in accordance with applicable law.
- Claims. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, no action arising out of, in connection with, or relating to these Terms shall be brought by you more than one (1) year after the accrual of the cause of action. This period shall not be extended for any reason, except by the written consent of both parties. All statutes or provisions of law which would toll or otherwise affect the running of the period of limitation are hereby waived if permitted by applicable law, and no such statute or provision of law shall operate to extend the period limited in this paragraph, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
- Contact Information. You may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com, or writing to us at Sri Siddha Sanmarga, Flat 402, 54-11-33/8, Surya Ratna Arcade, Aditya Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 530022.
- Entire Agreement.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the SSS and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to program chosen by you or Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last Updated: May 03, 2021
Sri Siddha Sanmarga Website Service